1. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the
You may: Build any website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)
2. What is the difference between unique and non-unique
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
3. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template
that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 3,000,000,000
web pages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
4. I ordered a template but haven't received the download
In this case please contact our Billing Department via
email or by phone: 1-866-NET-NET-9.
5. What do I receive when I order a template from templatepilot.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library.
You will need
unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may
or WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
6. What is the best place to find photos/images for
modification of my template?
We recommend you to purchase images from
7. What are the advantages of purchasing a website
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just
$10-$50. You will not have to hire a web designer or external web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
8. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates, HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®.
9. What is Adobe® Photoshop® ?
Adobe® Photoshop® is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop® and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
10. I cannot find the template I liked.
This means that the template you liked has been sold for the exclusive price and will never again appear on our site according to our Terms and Conditions. But you still may find an appropriate design among more than
3,000 templates that we offer.
11. Can you make a custom template or website just for me?
Yes, we can. The
custom template includes front and content pages design in
formats mentioned above. For more information on getting your
own site, see our customization
and custom website options here.
12. Do you provide any scripts with your templates or could you
do some custom programming?
Since we make the
design only, our templates do not include any additional
scripts. All forms such as newsletter subscription or search
fields are inactive. If you'd like to order the customized
programming part of your template please contact our
or read more about customization
13. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage® compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®. Please check the 'sources available' field in the template preview window.
14. Can you teach me how to build an HTML website from a PSD
Yes, we can.
Consult our TemplatePilot Tutorial.
In addition, there are many tutorials available online on such
sites as www.sitepoint.com,
15. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver® is the best.
It creates the purest html. If you're a beginner,
Microsoft FrontPage may be easier a first.
16. I am interested in the particular template but I am not sure
about what I get with it as for pages. Is it only the main page
or a set including sub pages for different sections of my site?
If you have chosen any template you like, and wish to know what parts
the template includes, just click "Preview", and there in the "Sources Available" you will find all the information you need.
17. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
Please check out
our Online Tutorials, these tutorials will give you a sample
template to walk through the process:
HTML Website template usage.
Flash Intro template usage.
Logo template usage.
Animated Flash header usage.
18. Should I buy the same template for every page on my
No, you buy it only once. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
19. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as the templates separately from the images).
20. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and
put my own pictures instead?
Yes, you can.
21. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges.
22. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that
Sorry, no. We work only with PayPal and 2Checkout Merchant Systems. We do not accept checks.
23. Is there any return policy in case I decide I don't like it after I've bought it?
No. Since we sell online products, we cannot control the future usage of our templates, that's why according to our Terms and Conditions we do not do refunds.
24. What is the TemplatePilot clipart library?
It is a selection of elements that may become helpful during creation of websites
using website templates.
Elements included (quantity is approximate):
Arrows: 25 items
Bullets: 10 items
Buttons: 15 items
Icons: 15 items
Logos: 25 items
Windows for content (ie. News box. etc.): 3 items
Other elements: 100 items.
All this elements are provided in Photoshop files in external layers . this makes easy to insert clipart library images in to your designs based on
TemplatePilot website templates.